RULES OF THE ROAD
1. CCTC requires exact fare at boarding. Bus tickets/passes can be purchased from the dispatch office.
2. CCTC riders must be prepared to board the bus at the designated pick up time and location. CCTC drivers are directed to wait 3 minutes before departing.
3. Pets are permitted on the bus in approved enclosed containers. Working animals assisting passengers with mobility issues or those in training are also permitted.
4. Passengers who temporarily de-board the bus or change destinations will be charged another fare.
5. It may be necessary to make several stops before your destination to accommodate other passengers.
6. CCTC will make every effort to serve you during adverse weather conditions. Delays and cancellations are possible.
7. CCTC requests prior notification when you cancel a ride. If CCTC responds and receives a "No-Show" the customer will be informed of the policy. If yet another "No-Show" is received, it will be documented by dispatch and then the passenger will be expected to reimburse CCTC for the fare.
8. Objectionable odors including personal hygiene by any passenger will not be permitted.
9. CCTC does not allow eating, smoking, drinking, vulgar language and loud playing of audio equipment.
10. CCTC will not tolerate any type of violence, threats, intimidations, destruction of property or insubordination. CCTC has the right to refuse service and remove passengers when necessary.
11. CCTC expects that passengers conduct themselves in an acceptable and respectful manner at all times. Any type of lewd or indecent behavior is unacceptable.
12. No weapons, illegal drugs, hazardous materials or other dangerously-deemed items will not be permitted on the bus.
13. CCTC has the right to temporarily or permanently ban passengers from service when it is necessary.
14. Please limit your baggage to one seat.
15. CCTC has a 15 minutes leeway before and after your scheduled pickup time. Please be ready 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
16. Reoccuring rides may be subjected to approval.